How we collect client information:
Client information is collected in the following manner:
- When a client places an order online before payment is made.
- When a client places an order via Social Media
- When a client places an order via telephone
- When payment is made into the our account
When ordering on our site or any of the above-mentioned media, you are asked to provide certain information:
- When placing orders online, we request that you enter full name, phone number, beneficiary number and network provider.
- When placing orders via Social Media and telephone, we request full name, phone number, beneficiary number and network provider.
- When making bank transfers or making online payments, we inadvertently obtain bank information.
Uses of Client information:
Client information is used for the following purposes:
- To transfer data to clients
- To process transactions
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the express process of delivering the service requested by the client.
- To keep clients updated on promotions and offers
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving updates, related product or service information.
- To personalize your experience.
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Protecting Client Information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of clients’ personal information.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties any information shared with norlacdataservices.com. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing clients as long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential.